Friday, January 10, 2020

Lost Faith?

By: Lilly Cobb

Have you ever lost faith in something? Have you ever felt like giving up? Well if you ever did and don’t know where or how to get help. Well you are reading this so you found help. Hello My name is Lillian Cobb most call me Lilly.

Growing up I had a crazy life. Mine is not as bad as most but it can make you down. You would never think that someone that has parents not together would hurt. Well I know for a fact it does. At the age of 7 my parents broke it off. After a while my dad would come back around and try to break in and take me away from my mom. He was crazy but I did not know that until I moved two years later. Leaving my whole childhood behind. My friends, the rest of my family. It hurts.

After a few weeks after moving my mom found someone new. Well he was nice on the outside. He was abusive and hated me. The only time he was nice was when he was around my mom and would say “See I am not a bad man.” but he really was. Once my mom finally found out after 5 years that he was abusive she left him. Another year has passed I had friends and I felt like I belonged. That's where I as wrong. No one really liked me. I moved again to a new school and made friends. But what no one knew was that I was depressed a year before I moved once I found out people really did not care that much of me. I made friends online and left me like everyone else. Then I got tangled up in love with someone close to me well he cut me off within a month and moved on. It made me feel worse like I didn’t belong here in this world. Then I remembered something someone told me. Everyday is a new battle and each battle you get stronger. But you can’t become stronger just by yourself, you need to tell someone what's going on or else you will become weaker than what you were before. So let someone in and push through win every battle. You mean something in this world and to me. I can tell you are very special even without meeting you.

No comments:

Post a Comment